How Do I Subscribe to the Mail List?
Welcome to participate in the discussion through the mail list.
If you have never subscribed to the mail list, do as follows:
- Click the name of the mail list that you want to subscribe to.
- Wait until the browser goes to the subscription page of the mail list, which provides instructions on how to subscribe.
- Read the subscription instructions and provide an email address that you want to use to subscribe to the mail list.
- Enter your email address and click Subscribe. You will receive an email asking you to confirm the subscription.
- Reply the email to confirm your subscription.
- At last, you will receive a welcome email from the email list.
|List Name||Email Address||Description|
|Communityfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for public discussions in the openEuler community. Any community issues can be discussed here, such as initiating community activities and formulating community strategies.|
|Devemail@example.com||Mail list for discussions on openEuler community development. Any topics related to community development can be discussed here. All the project teams share this mail list and please add indicator in the title, e.g. [oVirt]|
|Announcefirstname.lastname@example.org||Important bulletins of the openEuler community, such as new releases and upcoming events.|
|Councilemail@example.com||Mail list for discussions inside the openEuler Council.|
|Infrafirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for discussions on openEuler community infrastructure.|
|Marketingemail@example.com||Mail list for discussions on openEuler marketing campaigns, such as activity organization and best practice sharing.|
|Userfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for discussions inside the openEuler user committee.|
|Buildemail@example.com||Mail list for discussions inside the openEuler OS building team.|
|TCfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for discussions for openEuler Technical Community.|
|Kernelemail@example.com||Mail list for development on openEuler kernel，Any topics related to kernel development can be discussed and kernel patch can be accepted here.|
|A-Tunefirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for development on openEuler A-Tune.|
|iSulademail@example.com||Mail list for development on iSulad.|
How Do I Send an Email to the Mail List?
To send an email to a specified mail list, send your email to the address listed after the mail list.
All community memberships in this mail list will receive your email.
How Can I View the Previous Mail List?
To view previous emails, visit the following archive addresses: