How Do I Subscribe to the Mail List?
Welcome to participate in the discussion through the mail list.
If you have never subscribed to the mail list, do as follows:
- Click the name of the mail list that you want to subscribe to.
- Wait until the browser goes to the subscription page of the mail list, which provides instructions on how to subscribe.
- Read the subscription instructions and provide an email address that you want to use to subscribe to the mail list.
- Enter your email address and click Subscribe. You will receive an email asking you to confirm the subscription.
- Reply the email to confirm your subscription.
- At last, you will receive a welcome email from the email list.
|List Name||Email Address||Description|
|Communityemail@example.com||Mail list for public discussions in the openEuler community. Any community issues can be discussed here, such as initiating community activities and formulating community strategies.|
|Devfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for discussions on openEuler community development. Any topics related to community development can be discussed here.|
|Announceemail@example.com||Important bulletins of the openEuler community, such as new releases and upcoming events.|
|Councilfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for discussions inside the openEuler Council.|
|Infraemail@example.com||Mail list for discussions on openEuler community infrastructure.|
|Marketingfirstname.lastname@example.org||Mail list for discussions on openEuler marketing campaigns, such as activity organization and best practice sharing.|
|Useremail@example.com||Mail list for discussions inside the openEuler user committee.|
How Do I Send an Email to the Mail List?
To send an email to a specified mail list, send your email to the address listed after the mail list.
All community memberships in this mail list will receive your email.
How Can I View the Previous Mail List?
To view previous emails, visit the following archive addresses:
- User-committee Archives: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-committee Archives